Are you a writer, game writer, a voice actor, an illustrator, or a translator? Or do you want to be the first to playtest our interactive audio stories? We’re constantly looking for freelancers to grow our company. Feel free to apply!
We’re looking for testers, who play through our interactive stories on Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby, and provide a review / feedback for us.
- Is the Voice application working correctly?
- How fast are audio files delivered (latency)?
- Are there any bugs, problems, like Alexa turns off or does not recognize your utterances?
- Can you provoke any errors by giving unexpected answers?
Payment & Conditions
- Please provide information on your salary (hourly basis).
- You need to be able to provide an invoice. We’re not hiring (yet).
- At the moment we have 4 stories with a total of 4-5 h of audio ready to be playtested.
- We’re looking for a long term engagement.
How to apply
We’re looking for native speaking English voice actors to record our interactive stories for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby.
To give us an impression of your talent, please do the following:
1. Download the following two files, which are a story excerpt with recording guidelines and an Alexa audio file example
This sound file is in German, but it’s just for you as a reference, so you can provide your demo sample with volume level we need.
2. Record the story excerpt following the guidelines and upload it to WeTransfer.com.
3. Fill out the application form, including the WeTransfer-Link and send it to us.
We will check your recording and get back to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
We’re looking for native American English speaking translators for translating our interactive stories from German -> English.
To apply, do the following:
1. Download this file, choose one paragraph and translate it to English.
2. Fill out the form below and provide the sample translation in the text field.